5 COOL WAYS TO PULL OFF A CHECKERED SHIRTBy Vogue Republica | January 11, 2018
Fan of checkered shirts?
Checked shirts have been around since ages and never gone out of fashion. They can make you look smart and casual depending on the type of checks. Since they come in a plethora of colors and sizes pairing them up for the right look might become quite challenging. Here are 5 creative ways to wear a checkered shirt. Team it up right and you are good to go !!
1. A flannel checked shirt with navy jeans is a great combination, especially to impress a girl on a date night.
2. Something as simple as teaming a tartan plaid shirt with brown chino pants can potentially set you apart from the crowd.
3. Pairing a charcoal tartan button-down shirt and black formal pants will create a powerful and confident silhouette.
4. Try teaming a dark coloured blazer with a plaid shirt and white jeans for a seriously stylish look.
5. Perfect the smart casual look in a navy blue blazer and a navy and white tartan long sleeve shirt.